Twitter is better than Facebook, there I said it.
When Facebook starts filling up with relatives stalking every move you make, Twitter comes to the rescue and gives you fresh, never-ending stream of awesome content.
And if you are on Twitter, you can’t afford to follow these 10 Parody accounts that make your timeline happening. These guys share super amazing stuff.
I don’t know whether these guys take some kind of drugs to enhance their humor, but These guys share super amazing stuff.
Presenting the best Twitter Parody Accounts on Twitter ➜
1. Trendulkar: He keeps Trending on Twitter Every Now and Then
Twitter Bio: HI, I’m Apoorv Sood. Former Sailor boy wearing a business suit. Sports Fan, Beer lover, Quarter life crisis, Hopeless Romantic.
Bae: Come over.
Dravid: Can't, I am batting.
Bae: No one's home.
Dravid: STFU I AM BATTING pic.twitter.com/oZVv6kR8d4
— Trendulkar (@Trendulkar) January 10, 2016
2. Bobby Deol: The Real One Might Not Be Active on Twitter But This Parody Account Doesn’t let you miss him
Twitter Bio: Everything is Bobby Deol. (Parody)
I don't even know where the camera is. Explains my movies. pic.twitter.com/1Lzzr8mLw0
— DJ Bobby Deol (@bobbydeol_) August 19, 2015
3. LOLendra Singh Dhoni Gives You the Best Commentary on Cricket and A few other things on Twitter
Twitter Bio: am the one who suggested Superman to wear underwear inside the pants.
The way Virat starts his innings slowly, paces in the middle and finishes off with such tempo, Anushka Sharma must be the happiest woman.
— LOLendra Singh (@LOLendraSingh) April 4, 2014
4. Sir Ravindra Jadeja Might not be great on field but he is a star performer on Twitter
— Sir Ravindra Jadeja (@SirJadeja) December 28, 2014
5. Kejriwal’s Diary is Delhi CM, Arvind Kejriwal’s Parody Account, Perhaps some of might find the real one funny too
Twitter Brio: Delhi CM. If you love something, get it free. Bharat mata ki jai. Humor revolution has begun. Don’t take tension. This is a parody account.
6. Norinder Mudi is our PM who stays in our Country all the time
Twitter Bio:PM awf INDIA, teak che. I loev DOKLA and forign t00rz. no DM pls, only PM. lulz. RTz = flying doklaz
billu ki tarah raho mitron pic.twitter.com/BxFjroh81e
— Norinder Mudi (@NorinderMudi) January 11, 2016
7. Rofl Gandhi is, Apparently, smarter than the real one. 😉
Twitter Bio: Yoga kills 99.9% terrorists.
हुकूमत की खुशामद ना होगी हमसे,
आवाम की खिदमत इनका फ़र्ज़ है।
बुलंद रहे खिलाफत की आवाज हमेशा।
ये जम्हूरियत हमपे शहीदों का क़र्ज़ है।
— Rofl Gandhi (@RoflGandhi_) November 3, 2015
8. Gabbbar is king of Sarcasm
Twitter Bio:Wanderer. All tweets personal. RT not equals Endorsement.
Good afternoon! pic.twitter.com/MgBOcamKjJ
— Gabbbar (@GabbbarSingh) January 10, 2016
9. Aladdin from Arabian Nights Tweets about Indian Stuff
Twitter Bio: Twitter Preamble: We The Tweeple, having solemnly resolved to constitute Twitter as Sarcastic, Sycophantic, (pseudo)Secularistic, RIP-doling Platform
1. Ashwin in India
2. Ashwin outside India pic.twitter.com/Br5cBwzxyc
— Aladdin (@Alllahdin) January 12, 2016
10. Khap Panchayat Tweets Straight from their HQ in some Khap in Haryana, Difference, they are funny
Twitter Bio: Making the world a better place, one missing couple at a time. Go against us and we’ll fatwa your behinds.
At the stroke of the midnight hour, when the whole world sleeps, we catch a couple making out, set them on fire in a field. #haiku
— Khap Panchayat (@KhapPanchayat) August 15, 2015